Thursday, 14 June 2012

Whipped Cream Bikinis and STDs...

A few days ago marked the birthday of the love of my life. We have a special kind of relationship, one that consists of me sending him sexy photos (and sometimes videos, if he's lucky) when he's horny, and the occasional skype sex session when I can talk him into it...He's a tits guy, so it's hard to keep coming up with new and inventive ways to take photos of my breasts! Seeing as it was his birthday, I thought it might be cute to send him a whipped cream bikini pic to change it up a bit. And it seemed more fitting - nothing says happy birthday like lots of cream! Boy, I did not realise how hard it would be...don't underestimate a whipped cream bikini!! Ali Larter made it look much easier than it is in Varsity Blues! I'm not really sure whether it's because my boobs are too big and sloped so the cream didn't have a proper anchor, or if it's because the cream melts against warm skin, but no sooner had I sprayed it on and placed my raspberries than the right side made a landslide down my chest and onto the floor, followed closely by the left.  I didn't even get a chance to grab my camera. I decided to move into the bathroom and carry on this operation over the safety of a sink before I left greasy cream stains all over the carpets in our apartment. After a few more attempts which ended the same way, I thought I'd try use some exfoliant over my nipples hoping the grains would get the cream to stick a little longer. That didn't work. Eventually I managed to spray on a semi decent nipple cover, pop in the raspberries while awkwardly bending back to prevent gravity, and quickly grab my camera for a few speedy shots before the bikini made its way down my boobs and my belly into the sink. When the can no longer seemed to have anything left to give, I gave up. This shot is about as good as it got. And then I enjoyed rubbing it all over my boobs and making a mess - which I captured too, of course. Birthday Boy was happy though...and then begged for more without the cream. I gave in, but only because it was his birthday...

In other news, I got a bit of a nasty surprise last night when I saw an article about an high profile man being treated for a rather serious STD. A man that I may have just shagged a few weeks ago. Without a condom. Shit. What's worse is that I may have even given him the STD as I had a bit of a slip up a week or so before that incident, and hadn't quite been feeling right since. I'm really hoping that: 1. I didn't give it to him and 2. I didn't get it FROM him! So it's off to the clinic for me in the morning. Keeping fingers crossed that it's just a vicious rumour and not true...Think I've learnt my lesson now, but I go weak when it comes to him. Sigh...Oh well, nothing a bout of antibiotics can't fix, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment